The Global 6500 aircraft has class-leading power for mission equipment, over 18 hours of endurance, proven reliability with class-leading maintenance intervals and ample cabin space for workstations and mission equipment.
Specialized aircraft attributes
- The longest maintenance intervals among its competitors
- Best-in-class power generation without modification
- Cooling capabilities for critical mission equipment
- Proven external shapes and modifications including additional antennae, sensors, & radars required for key missions
- Full compliance with all existing CNS/ATM mandates, and capable of steep approach and operating on challenging runways
Photography by David Macintosh ©2020.
The flexibility for:
- A distinguished floorplan for VIP & Head of State transportation
- Up to 6 stretchers for medevac transportation plus seats for caregivers and family members
- Conversion between medical evacuation, VIP and Head of State floorplans
- Up to 10 workstations for specialized missions
The Global 6500 aircraft is ideal for:
|Flight Inspection||Weather/Atmospheric observation|
|Head of State transport||Medevac|
|Maritime Surveillance||Search & rescue|
|ISR, AEW, EW||Multi-role|
More about the Global 6500
Next-generation wing with fully re-profiled trailing edge combines flexibility and refined aerodynamics to deliver the smooth ride for which Global business jets are renowned.
Do more with the aircraft offering the best combination of speed, range, field performance and ride quality.
Longest Maintenance Intervals & Proven Reliability
The Global 6500 aircraft has the longest maintenance intervals versus its competitors.
More available cabin space in flight
All the space in a Global 6500 aircraft is useable in flight, including the baggage bay. The additional space can be used for mission equipment, transporting crew belongings or accessing an air operable door.
Leading-edge wing technology and new, purpose-built Rolls-Royce Pearl engines give the Global 6500 aircraft class-leading range, speed and agility to connect more cities, including those its competitors can’t access.
The incomparable Bombardier Vision flight deck is now the first to overlay infrared and synthetic terrain imagery for true combined vision that clears the way for a smooth landing in the most challenging conditions.
New Levels of High-Tech
From the Bombardier Vision flight deck’s Combined Vision System to the industry’s first 4K-enabled cabin and leading-edge wing technology, the Global 6500 business jet is the height of innovative design, inside and out. Whether you are flying or being flown, the aircraft’s cutting-edge features deliver an exceptional onboard experience.
A flight deck with clear vision
The Bombardier Vision flight deck, the industry’s leading cockpit, combines a comprehensive avionics suite with refined aesthetics for an exceptional flying experience.
4K takes flight
The first 4K-enabled cabin with the fastest in-flight connectivity and intuitive cabin management system put an ultra-high definition entertainment experience within reach.
A clear view in any condition
Approach runways with confidence. The cockpit on the Global 6500 aircraft is the first in the industry to offer a true combined vision system – the only system to seamlessly merge enhanced and synthetic vision images in a single view, reducing crew workload and increasing situational awareness with the clearest view through the toughest weather.
Fast. Intuitive. Reliable. Flexible.
The Global 6500 aircraft’s cabin management system is ultra-fast, reliable and is supported by a fiber optic backbone. Its intuitive design makes it simple to link to all devices so you can be as productive or connected, as you need to be. The centralized media bay offers a generous storage area to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to connect all your personal electronic devices.
With Bombardier’s Ka-band technology, you are connected to the fastest internet connectivity in the industry. Ka-band offers worldwide* coverage, unparalleled reliability, unparalleled streaming, and hyper-fast connectivity speeds to keep you connected wherever your travels lead you.
- Up to 35 times faster than other aviation internet systems utilizing the latest satellite technology
- In-flight streaming, video conferencing and downloading
- Backed with performance commitments from service providers
Engineered for total performance
The Global 6500 aircraft delivers unmatched versatility — offering the perfect combination of range, speed, field performance and smooth ride. The result is uncompromised performance engineered to get you where you need to be in absolute comfort.
With an impressive range of 6,600 nautical miles, the furthest in its class, the Global 6500 business jet connects more cities like Hong Kong and London or Toluca and Madrid non-stop, saving you time and putting more of the world’s business centres within reach.
The brand-new Rolls-Royce Pearl engine, purpose-built for the Global 6500 aircraft, powers it to top speeds of M 0.90 keeping you ahead of schedule wherever you’re going.
A superbly agile aircraft capable of effortlessly accessing difficult airfields like London City, where its competitors can’t get you.
The next-generation Global wing with fully re-profiled trailing edge combines renowned flexibility with refined aerodynamics for a smooth and comfortable ride for the best night’s sleep.
The brand-new Rolls-Royce Pearl engine, purpose-built for the Global 6500 business jet, is a powerhouse of innovative design and technology. The industry’s most advanced engine core enhances aerodynamics for greater power and efficiency allowing the Global 6500 aircraft to fly farther, faster and quieter.
This unrivalled powerhouse stands out for its innovative new technologies including advanced core architecture, advanced EHM, and an ultra slimline nacelle. What’s more, a new high-pressure compressor with reduced weight enables greater efficiency, a new high-pressure turbine produces a higher temperature and faster core, and an enhanced 3-stage low-pressure turbine delivers higher fan power and increased thrust.
- Maximum range 6,600 nm 12,223 km
(Theoretical range with NBAA IFR reserves, ISA, M 0.85, 8 pax /4 crew. Actual range will be affected by operating speed, weather, selected options and other factors.)
- Passengers: Up to 17
- Bombardier Vision flight deck with four large displays
- Combined Vision System (CVS) available
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Graphical flight planning, Airport Moving Map (AMM)
- MultiScan weather radar
- ADS-B in
- Latest Performance Based Navigation (PBN):
- SBAS/ WAAS
- LPV approach
- RNAV, en-route RNP & RNP AR approaches
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC)
- High-speed SATCOM
- Top speed 0.90
- High-speed cruise 0.88
- Typical cruise speed 0.85
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 6,370 ft
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 2,236 ft
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 1,942 m
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 682 m
- Maximum operating altitude 51,000 ft
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 41,000 ft
- Maximum operating altitude 15,545 m
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 12,497 m
- Rolls-Royce Pearl engine
- Thrust: 15,125 lbf (67.3 kN)
- Flat rated to ISA + 15°C
- Cabin height 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin width 7 ft 11 in
- Cabin length (1) 43 ft 3 in
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Cabin height 1.88 m
- Cabin width 2.41 m
- Cabin length (1) 13.18 m
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Length 99 ft 5 in
- Wingspan 94 ft 0 in
- Height 25 ft 6 in
- Length 30.3 m
- Wingspan 28.7 m
- Height 7.8 m
- Maximum ramp weight 99,750 lb
- Maximum takeoff weight 99,500 lb
- Maximum landing weight 78,600 lb
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 58,000 lb
- Basic operating weight 52,230 lb
- Maximum fuel weight 45,050 lb
- Maximum payload 5,770 lb
- Maximum ramp weight 45,246 kg
- Maximum takeoff weight 45,132 kg
- Maximum landing weight 35,652 kg
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 26,308 kg
- Basic operating weight 23,691 kg
- Maximum fuel weight 20,434 kg
- Maximum payload 2,617 kg
All specifications and data are approximate, may change without notice and are subject to certain operating rules, assumptions and other conditions. The interior images shown are for information purposes only and may represent some optional configurations. The information contained herein does not constitute an offer, commitment, representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind and the configuration and performance of any aircraft shall be determined in a final purchase agreement. MultiScan is a registered trademark of Collins Aerospace. Pearl is a registered trademark of Rolls-Royce. *In-flight excluding North and South Poles.